M.S. Signature Series
Juan Pablo Montoya
FILA Ferrari - Replica
FILA Ferrari - Fashion
BMW Williams 2002
Classic F1 Videos
2003 Fantasy F1 Competition!
- The maximum budget for each team is limited to £30 million. You may spend less than this but must NOT exceed it. Any teams submitted which exceed this limit will not be eligible for entry.
- A team comprises 2 different drivers, 1 chassis and 1 engine. If a driver or team does not compete in a race or races for any reason then no points are scored for that race or races. Replacement drivers are not eligible to score driver points but may count towards the score of their respective chassis/engine.
- All scoring for this competition will be calculated using the race results published in Autosport magazine.
- Points scored in all 16 Grand Prix count towards the team total.
- The closing date for entries is Friday 28th February 2003.
- In the event of a tie the winner will be decided by the closest answer to the tie-break question.
- The first eight drivers classified as finishing in each race score 20, 18, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12 and 11 points respectively.
- A bonus of 1 point is awarded to the driver on pole position in each race.
- Each driver classified as finishing scores 1 point for each position he has improved from his qualifying position. There is no penalty for finishing lower than the qualifying position.
For example, if Mark Webber qualifies in 12th position and finishes 5th position he scores as follows:
14 pts for finishing 5th + 7 pts for improving from 12th to 5th position = 21 points.
- The first eight different manufacturers classified as finishing in each race score 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 points respectively.
- The first chassis classified as finishing from each manufacturer scores 1 point for each position it has improved from its qualifying position. There is no penalty for finishing lower than the qualifying position.
- A bonus of 10 points is awarded to any manufacturer for which both cars are classified as finishing.
- The first eight different engine manufacturers classified as finishing in each race score 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 points respectively.
- A bonus of 10 points is awarded to any engine manufacturer for which both engines are classified as finishing.
The Competition | Rules
- Each entrant may select one race during the season to count as a "Joker" race. The points scored by their selected team in this race are doubled. Don't forget to indicate your selection in the space provided on the entry form.
NOTE: If a Grand Prix is cancelled for any reason, teams with that Grand Prix as their Joker Race may NOT select an alternative Joker Race.